It's Old Navy Stuff 'n Save time. And I'm just giddy. It's the simplest promotion EVER - send people a bag, let them stuff it full and give them a discount off of everything in the bag. It's. GENIUS.
Everyone I know who receives the bag uses it. Everyone. And all of my friends, we all call each other and ask, "Did you receive the stuff 'n save yet? Because it's on its way", and "When are you going to go?"
An ode to Old Navy:
Oh favorite retailer, you make
me happy and complete.
You clothe me, my children
and my husband replete.
Your wares are fashion-fun,
sized-right and well made,
I visit you often and never
scoff at what I paid.
Old Navy, I won't leave you
unless you take away
your fabulous stuff 'n save
that brings me often your way.
Old Navy, Old Navy
How I love you so.
If you could just add
better shoes for me
Elsewhere I'd never go.
Best,
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment