That would be me: a person who acts in contradiction to his/her stated beliefs or feelings.
I completely BASHED a woman (who I do not know) for her questionable fashion taste (and it is *very* questionable) while on the phone with my friend, Al. Now, this woman has no idea that I think she dresses inappropriately for the workplace, so it's not as if I'm being mean....to her face. I just really, really needed to tell someone about the clear platform heels and the tight, tight skinny jeans...IN THE WORKPLACE. It's not so wrong of me to question, is it?
Karma feels otherwise. I got a look at my get-up in a full-length mirror at work and was completely horrified. I look bad. I am wearing a maternity shirt that is obviously maternity and obviously too big and a pair of boots that are waaaay too high, but were in my closet and were black (my only criteria this morning). And my long sweater does nothing for my butt. Wait, let me rephrase: it does nothing good for my butt.
I SERIOUSLY have no business questioning anyone's fashion sense today.
No comments:
Post a Comment