Friday, October 29, 2004

To go or not to go...that is unfortunately the question.

And I think the answer is, no go. To the parade, that is. We've talked about it...and if the route were longer (people, acknowledge that you're with me here...I'm talking about the Red Sox victory parade) meaning that if it extended into the Western suburbs, we would've gone. But I just don't see how it can be a good idea to schlep the baby into Boston with the 2.99 million other people who want to catch a glimpse of the World Champion Boston Red Sox.

So, I don't think we'll go. And I'm not sure I'm going to watch it on TV because that will just remind me of how much I really, really want to go to the parade.

Instead, we will go to the Cape with Nana to see Grand Nana (Nana Steffie) and then head back home. Sunday will be busy--what with Trick or Treating and all. And we have to stop and get a portable radio so we don't miss a minute of the Pats game while we're out with Petra.

No comments: