So excuse the short and not so thoughtful blog entry.
Petra has more hair. A lot more hair. I came back from Philly and noticed my child looked completely different. So we made a deal: I won' t travel so much if she won't change while I'm gone.
And I know...there are no pictures. I'm still having trouble with the entire add-a-picture deal. And as I am so tired, I doubt I'll figure it out. If you're reading this blog, you most likely have been invited to view my Ofoto pictures. And I haven't taken anything new since the last posting.
As for the weekend...we have Lilianna's naming ceremony tomorrow (for those who don't know Lily, she is Natche's cousin's daughter); we have to start decorating the house for Thanksgiving; and Natche has a Pats game Sunday night. I need some sleep so hopefully the child won't wake me at 6am tomorrow.
Sorry for the sucky update. Promise next one will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment