it's been almost a month since I've updated this blog. The catalyst was an article by Forrester Research I just read that talked about corporate blogging. Who knew it would be such a big phenomenon???
But this isn't about me. This is about Petra. She's doing exceptionally well. KB is starting to prep her for the big transition to the Toddler room next year and she' s already sitting at the big kid table for lunch and sleeping on the big kid cot at napttime. Where did my little baby go???
And did I mention, she took her diaper off the other day and handed it to me after she'd pooped! She knew she pooped; she knew she needed a change; and she knew to give it to me. I am raising a MENSA candidate...I can just feel it.
And I know everyone's getting a bit pissed about the lack of photos around here. I'm having a lot of trouble using the image publising tool. And I have no idea how to fix the problem. So, all I can say is head to Ofoto. You'll get to see all of the Petra pics in a nice, neat album and I don't have to worry about trying to upload here.
No comments:
Post a Comment