By the way, I've just opened this site up to the public. I don't know why...except that perhaps I am so fascinated with this type of media (weblogs) that I am curious what a public blog will bring.
Anywho, on to those damn ears. Petra has yet another ear infection...a double actually. And it sucks. It's kept her up late and woken her up in the middle of the night and made her downright irritable. Oh, and it's made me irritable too. It goes without saying that if she doesn't sleep, I don't sleep. But we are on a course of antibiotics now and I am hopeful that will help.
Long term, I'm not sure what we will do. I have an appointment with Dr. S. next week and I believe we'll talk about sending Pet to an ENT. This is her second infection this season and her ninth overall...I think that warrants a specialist.
If there is a positive in all of this, it's that the infection came this week and not next. We should have her feeling better by the holiday and since we have so much family activity happening, I'd hate for her to miss out.
No comments:
Post a Comment