Sitting in the car. In our driveway (hence the connection). That's where we are. The baby is sleeping (thank holy heaven) and I am playing away on the computer and will gladly do so for as long as she naps. Lately it's been impossible to get her to go down for a nap on the weekends and the only thing that seems to work is a car ride. So off we went. Around the block. And she was out like a light.
I still have so much shopping to do and as soon as Natche gets back from the gym, we'll head over to the mall to try and finish. Yes, I said the mall. And yes, I realize how friggen' insane we are, but it must be done. I really want to get Simon GCs for Pet's daycare providers and they can only be purchased at the mall.
Oh, and the ears? They don't seem to be doing all that much better. I'm hoping we only have one more restless night before the antibiotic actually kicks in. Until then, Motrin every 6-8 hours for the baby and a nice glass of red wine for the mommy. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment