Long story short: Pet and I are in Texas where it is hotter than Hades. We're having a great time visiting with friends and family, despite the circumstances (most of you know why we're here). We miss Daddy terribly and look forward to heading home this weekend.
That said, Petra and mother seem to be having a grand time. At present, they are out shopping at Walmart or Target, searching for yet another Cars toy that we can shlepp home with us. She already has Mater and Doc Hudson replicas and a set of Cars pjs. I'll be interested to see what they bring home later. With my luck, it will be something so large and unwieldy that packing it will prove to be extremely difficult.
Oh, and yes, as the title indicates, my mother STILL has dial-up. In fact, I must thank the local Starbucks and their T-Mobile Hotspot for providing me with wireless connectivity (at a price, of course). So, if you see my mother on the street, beg her...plead with her to upgrade to DSL.
I'm not asking for Broadband...and certainly not wireless...just an inexpensive DSL line so that I can work in peace at home._____
I'm done ranting. Moving on, here is the obligatory pic of the Pet. Yes, she's crying for some reason...but how cute is she with her hat and the DD bag in her hands? How can one cry whilst holding a bag full of Munchkins???
No comments:
Post a Comment