Dancing with the Stars: In my opinion, the dances weren't so great, save Mario's. I don't know what Monique was doing; her solo looked like a seizure.
It's obvious that Mario's the best natural dancer of the bunch and deserves to win for that very fact.
Lost: my favorite show really disappointed this week. And I mean, REALLY DISAPPOINTED. The special effects group went a bit wonky and pulled some Ring/Grudge-like camera shots that really just didn't work. And maybe it's just me, but I really have a hard time caring about Locke and his backstory. The only bright light in an otherwise bleak show was the Triple A sighting (Mr. Eko for those of you who have NO idea what I'm talking about). The man better not die, that's all I have to say. They kill him off and I'm going after JJ myself. Oh, and what's with the extras at the end? Who in the hell are these people? The actors must be thrilled that they landed a line; I mean, doesn't their pay go up exponentially if they speak versus just stand in the background?
Ugly Betty: Fantastic this week. So much better than last week. Although, I will say this: if someone who worked for me made so many egregious mistakes in his/her first month of employment, he/she'd be FIRED or at the very least on probation. Um, didn't Betty have to sign a non-compete or some other confidentiality document? But the story was hysterical and watching the receptionist (can't remember her name) eat all of that food was priceless. Oh, and Fat Carol...really good stuff (although "Fat" Carol was thinner than I am..how does that happen?)
No comments:
Post a Comment