Thursday, November 09, 2006

How long can I hold out?

I just finished my 13th week of pregnancy and I'm still in my regular clothes, but I have to wonder how much longer I'll be able to hold out. The waistbands are (for sure) much tighter than they used to be and I find myself (excuse the TMI) picking my pants out of my dupa a lot more these days.

So what do you think? I'm hoping I can hold out until 16 or 17 weeks, but that puts me right around the beginning of December and with the way ( and amount) I've been eating, I'm not sure that's realistic.

I'll take a picture of the bump soon and post it. Just don't be surprised when you see that the weight gain isn't limited to the stomach region. My butt and thighs, I believe, will bear the brunt of this pregnancy. Oh, lucky me.

No comments: