No, not that type of blockage...I got over that weeks ago.
I have writer's block. I have so many fantastic stories to put to paper, but for some reason, I just can't get to it...and I don't want to get to it. Not good for someone's who's recently recommitted to her blog, yes?
I mean, I could easily write about a most traumatic event that occurred just yesterday. It involved me, a paper bag, a semi-empty parking lot and a WHOLE LOTTA puke.
Or I could write about the unrealistic expectations my child's Phonics teacher has for her. Um. I don't know many three-year olds who can write their names, do you?
Finally, I could update you all on my desperate search for holiday gifts. It's taken me from eBay to Walmart; from KB Toys to some friggen' online store I've never heard of. But I won't. Update you that is. I'm just not in the mood.
Maybe it's all of the holiday cards I've had to write out. All of the holiday cards that read, "Happy Holidays" not once, but TWICE. Or maybe it's just the pregnancy (my excuse for everything lately). Whatever it is, I apologize.
Keep reading and I'll do what I can to keep posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment