Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

2007. Wow. Guess I should make a few revolutions (as we like to call them). So, here goes:
  1. "Just a little patience, yeah yeah. I need a little patience, yeah yeah." Axl, I need some too. The pregnancy isn't helping, for sure, but I really need to exercise more patience with Natche, with Petra....with everyone.
  2. Movement. I know I'm pregnant, but this is ridiculous. My workouts have fallen off the map almost completely. I was at the gym the other day and a woman who is 7 mos pregnant did the gauntlet (really fast, I should add) for 20 minutes. Um, I don't think I can do that when I'm not pregnant.
  3. Conquering of demons. We all have them. I need to get one of mine under control. Once again, pregnancy is exacerbating an already bad condition, so I really need to do something about it.
  4. Have a baby. And if you don't think that counts as a revolution, you've never had a baby, my friend.

Here's wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year.

No comments: