the one-handed post, ladies and gentlemen. pretty impressive, huh? i have a sleeping infant in the crook of my left arm so i'm limited...but still able to type.
as an update, raya continues to amaze as the best eater in the world! we go back to the doctor on monday so we'll see just how much weight she's gained.
______
Petra has a dance recital on the 20th and I promise to take video. I cannot promise however that she'll actually dance...only that she'll be dressed and ready to do so. Remember, I've been to her school recitals before and it's apparent that my child suffers from stage fright in a fierce way.
_____
Hey, anyone seen SJP's line of clothes, Bitten? Supposedly the line launches at Steve and Barry's (or something like that) later this week. The stuff looks cute (saw it on Oprah) and every piece in the line is $20 or less. Um....how in the hell do you produce cute clothes that cheap? Is the quality crap? Or has she just figured out that she really doesn't need any more money and is sacrificing profit margin just so we can all outfit ourselves like Carrie Bradshaw? Anyone? Anyone? If you buy a piece or two, let me know what you think. I'm always interested in the cute and the cheap.
No comments:
Post a Comment