I have had *no* desire to post recently. Perhaps it's the new baby, but I'm not entirely sure. I've had the desire to do thousands of other mundane tasks--set-up Raya's bank account, start her 529, do laundry and dishes (and you know how much I hate to do chores)--yet, I haven't been able to bring myself to write. I'll be honest: I haven't much to say and I fear my writing is no longer any good thanks to having far fewer brain cells than before I had the baby.
Anyhoo, I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything.
___
On another note, I am once again obsessed with Crocs; so much so that I purchased a pair of moc-Crocs for the wee one. Really? Don't believe me? Take a look at this photo of the three ladies in their rubbery shoes...

And this one of the baby and her chunky monkey thighs...

No comments:
Post a Comment