Sunday, December 19, 2010

Heading into week 11

So it's been 10 weeks since the accident and I am itching to get off the crutches. I had been toying around with the idea of swimming, but holiday preparation and a guilty conscience have been conspiring against me.

So here I am entering into week 11 hoping I'll be cleared for some activity in three weeks. After all, I have three back-to-back trips next month...and I need to be able to walk through an airport and pull my luggage.

On a positive note, the bronchitis seems to be gone. I still have some coughing fits, but overall, seem to be on the mend.

On a completely separate note, I saw Inception last night. Wow. I really liked it, but it hurts my brain to think about it. I got lost in the levels and couldn't wrap my head around the concept of the "jump". Will probably need to see it a few more times (not nearly as many as Memento required).




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Allison said...

Or you could, gee, I don't know, not take three business trips this month and actually allow your very very serious injury heal properly. But that's me with all my crazy talk again . . .