Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Seriously? My bitch of a post.

I should've stayed in bed today. I would've been much happier. Oh, except I couldn't because WE. DON'T. HAVE. HEAT. Perhaps not a big deal to someone in Florida, but considering we had a smallish snowstorm last night and high winds that brought the windchill factor down to the teens...well, guess what? It is a big deal.

And since I couldn't stay home, I had to venture into the office where walking conditions were dicey at best. It's pathetic when someone has to hold you by the elbow to make sure you don't fall. But the topper? The fire alarm. Yes, the fire alarm, which forced me to hobble down three flights of stairs and then stand outside on the slippery pavement. All because the kitchen downstairs burned something.

Finally, I would like to thank the individual (patient zero) who passed around the stomach bug that appears to have taken hold in my abdomen. Because the bronchitis wasn't enough. Nor the "are you kidding me" moments I had all morning. I have to feel like shit on top of it all.

Done. Ranting.

No comments: