There are only three Heroes episodes left! And if you haven't seen this week's EXCELLENT episode (arguably the best of the season), please, do not read on; there is a major spoiler ahead.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Man, Sylar is a bad ass and Adrian Pasdar is a fairly strong actor to pull of the Nathan/Sylar character this week. The best scene is when he and Claire meet up as father and daughter...sort of. And we find out that Nathan ain't really Nathan.
Also, I concur with Erin at TWOP, the Heroes are much hotter and in some ways a lot more interesting five years in the future. I mean, look at Peter! Yes, Erin, he MORE THAN resembles Neo - in look, demeanor and sort of super superhero powers - but that's ok. He's still much hotter in the future.
And past Hiro talking with future Hiro? Hysterical in some cases because it shows just how naive past Hiro really is. Oh and now I understand Mystery Sock's (copyright TWOP) final words. His job was to write the final comic so that past Hiro would know that it's his job to kill Sylar.
These final three episodes are going to be awesome. I just can't believe the season's almost over!
________
And no, no baby. YET.
No comments:
Post a Comment