So far, so good. She seems to be a good baby (knock wood): She eats, sleeps and poops...and that's about it. She cries only when she needs something and makes lots of great squeaky sounds.
Did I mention she poops a lot? Yesterday we had an international poop incident, one that forced both of us to change our clothes and take tubbies. Yep. She pooped through her diaper, through her onesie and through my shirt.
And did I mention she likes to eat? According to the doctor, she's taking in waaay too much food. Um. Ooops! So I'm going to keep track (thanks blog!) for a few days just to see exactly how much she's actually eating in a 24-hour period.
Wednesday, May 30
6:30am 4oz
10:45am 5oz
1:00pm 2oz
5:20pm 4oz
9:30pm 4.5oz
(PLEASE HOLD)
12:50am 4oz
4:15am 4oz
For a grand total of 27.5 ounces
No comments:
Post a Comment