I realize I skipped a week, but I had to head out of town unexpectedly. I did end up running and swimming a bit, but the circumstances were unusual and, well, I didn't get to as much as I'd planned. That said, I did the Walk for Hunger on Sunday, May 3rd and clocked 20 miles in 4 hrs 35 min (4 hrs 20 min if you exclude the 15 min break at the midway point).
Monday
Planned - OFF
Actual - OFF
Tuesday
Planned - Strength - 60, Running 30
Actual - Strength 60 (legs are still *way* too sore from Walk)
Wednesday
Planned - Swim - 60
Actual - Swim - 70 minutes - 1850 meters. I thought I did more than that, but we had quite a few breaks between drills. Good news is that I can go 100 meters without stopping...something I couldn't do two weeks ago. I need to get more pool time in.
Thursday
Planned - TBD pending legs
Actual - OFF - my legs are still sore and I'm doing a 6k on Sun.
Friday
Planned - Strength (back) - 60, Run - TBD (30)
Actual - Strength (chest) - 60, no run...again with the legs. That 20-mile walk did my training no favors.
Saturday
Planned - Bootcamp Class - 60
Actual - Bootcamp Class - 60 (much harder this week; think it has something to do with sprinting with sandbags)
Sunday
Planned - 6k Road Race (3.7 miles approx) - sub-40 hopefully
Actual - 6k Road Race - 36:08 (not too bad)! For full race results, go here.
Total
Planned - 340
Actual - 286:08
No comments:
Post a Comment