Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tri Training - Week 24, Sept 20 - Sept 26

I am so incredibly unmotivated this week. I have no desire to do anything. At all. I'm not sure I'm over-trained; there are far more people who put in far more time than I do. But, perhaps I've been so consumed by triathlon these last few months, that I just need to put a brake on it. For a while. I'll still continue to train, but perhaps not with the intensity I have been.

But before I can take time off, I have one more challenge: next Saturday's Mainiac triathlon in Biddeford, ME. May the weather gods be gentle.


Sunday

Planned - 45 min Run
Actual - 50 min Run

Monday

Planned - OFF
Actual - OFF

Tuesday
Planned - 45 min Strength
Actual - OFF (JP canceled)

Wednesday
Planned - 60 min Tri Swim Class/45 min Spin Class
Actual - 45 min Tri class only (knee is acting up and I'm really uncomfortable about putting any pressure on it

Thursday
Planned - OFF
Actual - 45 min Strength Training

Friday
Planned - 30 min Swim
Actual - 30 min Swim

Saturday

Planned - The Mainiac Triathlon (1/4 mile swim, 14.85 mile bike, 3.1 mile run) - hope to finish in 10/55/28...we'll see. I have no expectations.
Actual - 10:18/52:46/29:19 - total time (with transitions) 1:36:04

TOTAL
Planned - 318 min
Actual - ~266 to date

No comments: