Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tri Training - Week 10, June 15-21

I can already tell you that I won't get near enough training in this week; I am traveling to Denver Mon-Wed and will be lucky to get in a run. That said, I hope the time off does wonders to heal the various aches and pains I've incurred in the past few weeks...in particular, that stitch/pull on my right side.

Monday

Planned - OFF (travel)
Actual - OFF

Tuesday

Planned - Run - 30
Actual - Run/Walk - 39 (struggled in the altitude)

Wednesday
Planned - OFF (travel)
Actual - OFF

Thursday
Planned - Try the Tri (.25 mi Swim - 10:30 min, 9.5 mi Bike - 37, 2 mi Run - 20) - 67.5 min
Actual - Argh. Try the Tri was canceled so I went to a spin class - 55 min

Friday
Planned - TBD
Actual - OFF (feeling very sick)

Saturday
Planned - 60 Strength
Actual - 60 Strength

Sunday
Planned - 60 Bike, 35 Run (BRICK)
Actual - 62 Bike, 32 Run (pulled a muscle behind my left knee at the end of the run. Will see how it impacts next week's training)

Total
Planned - 252.5
Actual - 248

No comments: