I am planning to be pretty aggressive this week since I just had a nice (although not necessarily relaxing vacation). Since I have a race on the 16th and another on the 22nd, this will be the last *hard* week before I taper back.
Sunday
Planned - 60 min bike ride (Route TBD)
Actual - 47 min RUN - speed workout (bike is in the shop with bad derailleur. Won't be able to ride until Thursday)
Monday
Planned - 20/45 min Swim (20 in Silver Lake in the am/45 in swim class that evening)
Actual - 30 min Silver Lake/50 min Triathlon Swim Class, YMCA
Tuesday
Planned - 45 min Strength
Actual - 45 min Strength/10 min Stretching
Wednesday
Planned - 20 min Swim (Silver Lake)
Actual - 30 min Swim (approx. 1050 m at Silver Lake)
Thursday
Planned - 70 min (Try the Tri)
Actual - 45 min Open Water Clinic AND 9:25 Swim/35:33 Bike/18:21 Run - TOTAL: 1:05:15 - Try the Tri
Friday
Planned - OFF
Actual - OFF
Saturday
Planned - 120 min (30 mile TriFury bike ride)
Actual - 107 min (25+ bike ride with Cara-Jean)
TOTAL
Planned - 380 min (aggressive for me)
Actual - 419 min (um, can you say....holy crap!)
No comments:
Post a Comment