This is a tough week for the family. Petra starts first grade and Raya transitions to a new class. Also, it's the week before my classes (bike/swim) start, so I plan to take it easy. I think you'll find that what I plan isn't necessarily what will happen.
Sunday
Planned - 60 min Bike/30 min Run - BRICK
Actual - 59:30 Bike/30:02 Run - BRICK with Beckie
Monday
Planned - 45 min Swim (Tri Swim Class)
Actual - OFF
Tuesday
Planned - 45 min Strength
Actual - 45 min Strength
Wednesday
Planned - 30 min Open Water Swim
Actual - 60 min Swim (Tri Swim Class)
Thursday
Planned - 30 min Run
Actual - 35 min Run
Friday
Planned - 45 min Bike
Actual - 50 min Bike
Saturday
Planned - 20 min Run
Actual - 30 min Speed workout
TOTAL
Planned - 305 min
Actual - 309:32 min (to date)
No comments:
Post a Comment