So I'm going to write using the actual vs. planned model I adopted last season. I'm still trying to work it all in, so no yelling at me if I miss a workout here or a workout there. Seriously, I'm working out more than I ever have, so I feel no remorse for missing one....now. Once travel slows down a bit (to once a month or so), I'll need to do a better job...so I don't bonk at ALCATRAZ.
Monday
Planned - Bootcamp/Strength Class - 90 min
Actual - 5 min stair climber/90 min Bootcamp
Tuesday
Planned - Run/Elliptical - 45 - 60 min
Actual - Run - 60 min
Wednesday
Planned - OFF
Actual - OFF
Thursday
Planned - BRICK - Cycle - 20 min, Run 60 min (treadmill at hotel)
Actual - 41 min - combo run, stair climb to 15th floor room (naive to think I could get such a long workout in while traveling)
Friday
Planned - Bootcamp Class - 60 min, Swim - 30 min
Actual - Bootcamp Class - 60 min
Saturday
Planned - Computrainer Workout - 60 min
Actual - Computrainer Workout - 70 min
Sunday
Planned - Swim - 2,800 yds - 90 min
Actual - Swim - 3,000 yds - 95 min
TOTAL
Planned - 455 min
Actual - 421 min
No comments:
Post a Comment