Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Fashion Poll

Q: With the NB Andare running skirt now available on the market, I ask: Would you consider wearing a skirt to workout?

(please choose one)

1. Hell yes! A skirt is much more flattering than either sweatpants or lycra tights ever could be.

2. Maybe. If I flipped through US Weekly and saw a celeb wearing one, I'd consider it.

3. Probably not. Skirts remind me of tennis players and ice skaters; I am neither.

4. Uh, I don't think so. No hardcore fitness buff would be caught dead in a skirt.

5. Other __________________ (fill in the blank)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a pic of the new Andare running skirt. And I've just asked Natche to order one for me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid your questionnaire has a slight bias: it assumes that one actually has some form of plans to actually work out. :)
xoxox,
Allison