
Natche, Petra and I went over to Martha's Vineyard yesterday to do some biking. The Vineyard has wonderful bike trails that allow you to see a good chunk of the island without ever having to venture on a main road.
So, we were on the road from the airport to Edgartown--West Tisbury Road--when I noticed two guys biking towards us. They were helmet-less, which made it easy to see their faces. I looked at one of them and thought, hmmm, that looks just like Jay-Z.

But then I thought, well, if that was Jay-Z (because by this point, he'd just passed by me), where in the hell is Beyonce?
About two seconds behind her man, is the answer.

There she was, on a bike with a floppy straw hat in one hand, looking as if she'd rather be anywhere else.
And then they were gone; we still had three miles to go before I could grab the phone from Natche's pocket and call Mel to tell her all about my celeb sighting!
DISCLAIMER: Natche asked me to write this. He, in no way, endorses my passion for or encourages my writing about celebrities. In fact, he's pretty disgusted by my love of People and Us Magazines. He was also quite embarrassed when I told pretty much everyone with whom I came in contact yesterday that I had just seen Beyonce and Jay-Z!
1 comment:
Please tell me you weren't wearing Crocs when you had your celebrity sighting.
Post a Comment