Q: Were you wearing your Crocs when you had your celeb sighting on the Vineyard?
A: No. I have clipless pedals on my bike, which require that I wear special bike shoes (or boots, in my case) with little clips on them. Mine are Cannondales and they look something like this:

"Whew! ", this one reader thinks. "What if Beyonce had seen Meesh wearing Crocs? What would she have thought?" and "The Vineyard is way too high-brow for those rubbery attempts at shoes."
Well, I hate to disappoint, Suz...
While I didn't wear my Crocs while cycling, they were in fact tucked in my saddlebag waiting for the moment we pulled into Edgartown. I strolled around town proudly wearing my Crocs for all to see.
Don't believe me? Just wait. I will devote an upcoming post to my Crocs and all of the wonderful places they will have visited this holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment