Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The holiday weekend

I know I promised pictures of our holiday weekend--biking on the Vineyard; running the Merrimack, NH 5K; celebrating the 4th at Uncle Joe's house; etc.--but I won't be able to post them right away.

We lost our camera.

Well, we didn't actually *lose* it. We *left* it at Joe and Joan's house and since they live a good 45 minutes away, we won't be getting it back until the weekend. I hate to disappoint, but you'll have to wait until the weekend to see all of the great pictures we took.


In the meantime (so as not to disappoint too terribly), here is another picture from our wonderful, wacky Disney vacation. Petra just *had* to have her face painted and she wanted the pink dinosaur. I think the artist did a phenomenal job and luckily for us, the paint stayed on for a good two hours before it started to look like a pink blog that had grown mold.

Reason #1 to go to Disney: they *cater* to the kids and everyone, including the adults, has a wonderful time.

Reason #1 to stay away from Disney: every little thing costs money...including pink dinosaurs on faces.

No comments: