I know this blog is supposed to be about Petra, but I've been in a very selfish mood lately, so just bear with me and my ramblings.
So I flew home last night after being on the road for a couple of days. Of course my 10 o'clock PM flight just couldn't leave on time; that would be just too convenient. Instead, my flight left shortly after 11.
So I get on the plane, settle back into my seat (actually the whole row--it wasn't a full flight) and the pilot takes off. At this point, I'm about to drift off into airplane sleep when I hear a very familiar, but unwelcome sound coming from the row next to me.
WRETCHING. VIOLENT WRETCHING.
A man, who was apparently very drunk, got very sick all over himself. I'm not sure which was worse: the smell or the sound. Double ick.
All I can say is, thank goodness for short flights.
1 comment:
At least it wasn't a yarn store. :)
A
Post a Comment