I've seen the Godfather III; I know how it works.
So, I watched the new Lost episode last night and was impressed by it, even though I didn't expect to be. It was REALLY good.
I'm glad they introduced a new backstory and it's evident that there's more to Juliette than what we saw of her in the first half of the season.
Here's hoping it gets better from here.
_________
On another note, I'm still loving Heroes. I watched that today too. Like the invisible man. Think it's pretty cool (and a nice twist) that Nathan Petrelli is Claire's father. LOVE how evil Sylar is.
And let's not forget the Haitian. I especially LOVE the Haitian; so glad we're seeing more of him. How many times do you think he's fucked with Mrs. Bennett's mind? My bet is one to many. I mean, seriously, all the woman can talk about is that damn dog, Mr. Muggles.
___________
Let's hope both of the shows can hold my attention through May sweeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment