Friday, February 09, 2007

Train. Wreck.

Why am I so morbidly fascinated with the death of Anna Nicole Smith? I mean, it borders on obsessive. I read CNN and Fox News regularly for updates (the latter offers quite a bit more detail, I've found) and I've already buzzed Al three times today alone for any snippets of information she's found.

And, I hate to say it, but I think it's only going to get better more interesting in the coming weeks and months, especially now that Zsa Zsa's husband has come forth as yet another potential Dannielynn daddy.

It's absolutely amazing because this woman is now infamous. Sure, she was a B celebrity before her death, but with all of the recent tragedy in her life, the numerous comparisons to Marilyn and the bizarre circumstances of her own passing, she will become more famous than she ever could have been in life.

I hope she's at peace. And I hope, for the child's sake, that a proper, stable guardian is identified.

No comments: