Sunday, February 18, 2007

Train Wreck, Part Deux

Britney Spears just couldn't handle all of the press the late Anna Nicole Smith was receiving, so she had to run out and do this. And let's be honest, it's REALLY not a good look for the former pop queen.

I. just. don't. get. it. She has so much going for her. And she's actually quite talented (or at least she was). You can't tell me that you don't hum along to "Oops I did it again," or "Crazy" when they come on the radio. Dare I say it, they're on my iPOD.

But this. Man, I just don't know what to think. Should I try and adopt her? Maybe she just needs a good stable adult role model in her life. And it's obvious to just about EVERYONE that she's sorely lacking in that department.

Oh, Brit. Get yourself a nice wig. Go home to your sons. Stay away from Paris "can you see my boobs" Hilton. SOBER UP, for fuck's sake.

No comments: