I forgot to blog earlier about the two Lost episodes I watched this morning. 3-15 and 3-16 (Kate-centric and Juliet-centric respectively).
The first was okay...not wonderful, but certainly better than some of the more recent episodes. The second was really, really good. And I think I enjoyed it because this is the first episode (IMO) that's starting to answer some of the questions this insane series has raised from the beginning.
And I really like learning about the Others. To be frank, they're far more interesting than the "islanders". I'll bet William Mapother is shocked at how much work he's getting for being in so many flashbacks!
And the cross-overs are pretty cool. Everything and everyone is related. I can't wait for Jack to find out that Claire's his sister. Or for Kate to find out that Sawyer is Cassidy's con man. I imagine one big island blowout....and I'm sure there are more "relationships" that are bound to be discovered in the upcoming weeks, even if it's only by us viewers.
Finally, you gotta love the mind games. The fact that episode 3-16 ended with Ben and Juliet scheming in a recent flashback reminded the viewer that NOTHING on this island is what it seems.
Just a few questions: are Nikki and Paulo gone for good? Is it true that eye-patch man, Mikael, survived his encounter with the gate? And could they PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back Eko for a flashback or two? Seriously, I'm not asking for the man to remain under long-term contract; I just want him back as eye candy for a couple of epis. Too much to ask?
No comments:
Post a Comment