Monday, April 23, 2007

Shut. Me. Off.

Please. Shut me off from reality TV. I shouldn't be allowed to watch the all day VH1/MTV reality show marathons. It's such a bad idea. And considering that I'll watch, well, ANYTHING, that tells you how addicted I am. Don't believe me? Here's what I watched this weekend:
  • A Who Will Be the Next Doll (as in Pussycat) marathon. Yes, I watched the ENTIRE thing.
  • One epsiode of My Sweet Sixteen (lucky for me, the shine is off this car. I can only watch a few of these brats before I sicken myself)
  • Four episodes of Gene Simmons' Family Jewels
  • One episode of Shear Genius. Think Project Runway with hair. This is actually pretty interesting--between Jacklyn Smith and her, "this was your final cut" line and the really unhappy hair models, I might have to watch more.

So how much reality is that? Let's see: 6+1+4+1 = WAAAAAY to much reality TV for me.

It's a good thing Heroes is back on tonight. But wait? Won't that interfere with Dancing? Oh no!

No comments: