Monday, April 16, 2007

The week of the Samba and the Rumba

As I write this, Jonathan (Heather's partner) is getting his chest waxed. There is nothing more painful than that. Nothing.

But back to the beginning of this week's Dancing:
  • Ian. He did a good job and I think the judges were a bit harsh to be honest. He looked better than he had all season but they were pretty critical. That said, his scores were decent - 8's across the board.
  • Clyde. Was bad. And his scores reflected his poor dancing (4-5-4). I still love his smile and hope he doesn't go home this week.
  • Heather. I didn't like her dance this week; I really didn't. First of all, the samba is a Brazilian dance and the music was as far from Latin as you can get (points off in my opinion). And there was too many theatrics before you actually got to the dancing; I really thought the judges would take off points for that. But they remain awed by her performances....her scores momentarily....7's across the board. And I agree with the women over at MamaPop.com: the costume designers CAN'T STAND Heather. Seriously, they saddle her with the ugliest outfits I've ever seen.
  • The Fat One. Oh how I love the Fat One. He is the best dancer in this competition. Ok. Len is calling Joey's performance feminine. That is hysterical because, well, it kinda was. He did this turn on one leg that looked a little girly. BUT, and a big butt, it was a good performance. And oh my goodness, did Samantha just call him a peak-too-soon????
And while we're at commercial, did you know that Samantha is pregnant? Apparently there were quite a few rumors surfacing about her newly-enlargened bosom and she had to come out and say, "No dopes! I didn't augment, I got knocked up!"

No comments: