I have a feeling that this season's Dancing with the Stars is going to be a bit more predictable than the previous season's. I knew Paulina would go early and I predicted that Miss America was next. AND, I expect that Leeza isn't long for this world especially given that she was in the bottom two last night.
Let's face it: this show is a popularity contest, much like American Idol. Sure the judges' votes count for half, but the American public has the ability to take a mid-packer and place him in the top four (a la Jerry Rice) or get rid of him immediately. So mark my words: we're going to have to put up with Achy Breaky and his horrible dancing for quite a while...he's got too strong a fan base and they are voters.
And even though I'm complaining, I do love the show. The routines border on amusing (um, Star Wars, oh Fat One?), but there have been quite a few pleasant surprises (Heather!) and some really good dancing.
So yes, I will continue to watch. And predict. And enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment