Last night Petra asked me if I was sad that Al was leaving Massachusetts. I told her yes, very much so. So she asked me why (because she's four) and I told her it was because Al is my friend. That seemed to suffice. For a minute.
P: Mommy, can I do my States puzzle now?
Me: Honey, it's late and we need to go night-nights.
P: But I need to do my States puzzle.
Me: Why?
P: So I can see where Al will live.
Awwwwww.
And many thanks to Al for the wonderful St. Patty's Day ponies and stickers (most of which have been stuck to Raya's tray table and my counter).
Al, we'll miss you. Have fun at the Borg.
1 comment:
You won't even know I'm gone - we'll be on the phone constantly, just like always. And now I won't have to whisper from my cubicle!
Post a Comment