Thursday, October 02, 2008

Day...what is this? Oh, who cares.

No, I haven't given up, but I will stop counting the days in now. It's been more than a week and I'm still moving ahead with the eating right thing.

I met with JP this morning for a difficult new chest/shoulder/tricep workout. We're still focused on "cardio" lifting (i.e., supersets, higher reps, lighter weight (relatively) because I get so little exercise outside of the two days we meet. But I'm not fond of these routines; I prefer to lift for power and these "cardio" workouts make me irritated and cranky. I'm sure I'm not one of JP's favorite clients right now.

On a positive note, I have lost four pounds sometime in the last couple of weeks. Apparently the scale and I are friends again and I have no reason to toss him out the window now.

As for food, here is today's intake:

4:45am Protein bar

7:00am Protein shake

8:00am Rice cakes (2)

10:00am Almonds

12:30pm Mixed green salad with chicken

2:00pm Power Crunch bar (peanut butter/choc!)

3:45pm Protein shake, handful of almonds

7:00pm Taco meat, salsa and spinach

No comments: