I watched all of five minutes of it because Petra insisted on watching Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge (which gave her nightmares, by the way) and then wouldn't go to sleep until I came upstairs.
Sigh. I *so* want to watch these things and participate, but they're all so late at night and I'm too tired to argue with a five-year-old who won't go to sleep by herself. So I don't.
Oh, and lest you think I'm free from Halloweentown after last night, never fear, Halloweentown High is on tonight and Return to Halloweentown is on tomorrow night. And, we're recording them. I fully expect to be Halloweentowned out by...well, Halloween (if not sooner).
And, does anyone know why Kimberly Brown opted (or was kicked) out of the fourth installment? I mean, she made the first three and then was replaced by another actress in Return. It's not as if she's made it big (unless you consider Guiding Light the pinnacle (more like nadir - snark) of one's career).
Yes, instead of focusing on the country's most important election in a very long time, I'm worrying about a soap opera actress.
__________________
Onto food:
7:45am Protein shake, rice cake, coffee
10:00am Power crunch bar
No comments:
Post a Comment