I just went back and reread a post of mine from July. Um, can you say, HYPOCRITE?" Here's what I wrote:
Note to writers: I don't care which preschool your three-year old will attend in the fall nor do I care how difficult it was to get him into said school. And, I hate to break it to you: I have little interest in your daughter's first birthday party and the hoops you had to jump to pull it off. I just can't seem to care. Is that horrible?
Yes, I actually wrote that AND wrote the post below this past weekend:
A very cute Petra Bear is laying next to me sound asleep...and no wonder, today was the birthday party to end all birthday parties. Not even the crappy weather could keep the 35+ revelers from eating, drinking and moon-bouncing. Everyone seemed to have a good time, including the Bear who made out like a bandit. I don't think I've ever seen so many toys in one place at one time...save Toys R Us.Now how do we top this next year. Just kidding, of course.
So, let me just take back what I wrote all those long months ago....I really *do* care about your daughter's first birthday party and I think it's admirable that you'd want to write about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment