How is it that it is already September? People, please tell me where the summer went. Seriously. It's already September 5th.
September 5th!
Yesterday, we went to the ice cream stand at the local nursery and in her spare time, the girl behind the counter was making Christmas bows. I KID YOU NOT.
It's no wonder I had a helluva time getting out of bed this morning. I abhor winter (not the clothes, mind you, they're fabulous) and the thought that we are that much closer to it makes me sooo incredibly sad.
What is there to look forward to? My birthday? Um, not really. I've recently started to dread those too. Christmas? No thanks. It's such a crazy holiday followed by three months of winter tundra-like conditions.
Sigh. Maybe I need to start doing a vacation in February...going to some warm-weather destination. It could really break up the winter... Yes, I think that might be the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment