He or she should be fired! Let's face it: you're very thin and very cute but you can't dress to save your life. The blouse was bad enough; with its pale color and bow tacked to the front, it's no wonder people mistake you for a librarian.
But the pants. Let me tell you, those pants were just horrible! The high waist was unflattering and let's face it, they didn't fit you all that well. They were pulling at the hips, for cry eye! You looked, well, chunky...and we all know that's not the case.
Look, I don't want to be the next Fug girl, but I do have to call 'em like I see 'em. __________
Oh, and good for you Mike Boogie. You really made Erika look like a complete idiot "ho" last night. And apparently the jury admired your "playing" over her game play.
No comments:
Post a Comment