Monday, September 25, 2006

What to watch...what to watch.

I have no idea what I want to watch on TV this season! There are actually a few shows I'm looking forward to all of which will require me to DVR. But that's okay because I love my DVR (i.e., no commercials, no boring parts, no scene stealers, etc.).

Here's a partial list (only because these are the only shows I can think of at the moment) of the shows I'm anxious to catch:
  • Lost. Of course. There was never any doubt that this would top my list
  • Ugly Betty. I have very high hopes for this show. Of course, it runs opposite Survivor so the DVR will be necessary
  • Survivor. I'm strangely drawn to this show no matter how inane the groupings seem.
  • The Biggest Loser. Again, it's like a train wreck that I just can't pass up. I love it.
And please don't think me incredibly sappy or sentimental, but I love Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I watched it last night and cried my friggen' eyes out. I'll be back for more.

I am sure there are others, but this is my short list.

No comments: