Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The bugs are back!

School has notices up all over the place. Yep, the bugs have made a return visit to the classroom next door to Petra's. Damn friggen, nasty lice!

I can deal with almost any childhood ailment, save this one. Lice truly scare me to my core. And you know why: if Pet gets the bugs, mommy gets the bugs. It's just that simple.

Granted, we haven't had a sighting on the child yet, but I stress YET. It's only a matter of time.

If for some reason we end up dealing with this nightmare, I'm calling this woman. Apparently she's very effective and discreet. I don't care that she's more expensive per hour than daycare is. The point is, she GETS RID OF BUGS. And in my book, it would be the most worthwhile $300 bucks (give or take) ever spent.

No comments: