I HATE technology when it doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I've got both of my computers up-and-running, trying to download a video from my camera, and neither of them can figure out the file format and thus keep giving me copy errors. Perhaps it's the camera, you say? Yes, that's a possibility, EXCEPT that I can get the video to run on both computers from the camera. So the computers RECOGNIZE the file format enough to play the video, but neither of them can seem to SAVE the file.
That and I'm getting a bajillion questions from my husband and daughter right now as I try and solve this problem:
Can I go downstairs in the cold basement and get my Dora gloves?
When is the Westminster dog show? What channel is the puppy bowl on?
PEOPLE, I'm trying to solve a technology issue and nothing gets me more frustrated then when I can't figure something out. Could you leave me alone for a few minutes when I obviously look stressed and am not really in the mood to talk?
THANK YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment