...that I know the words to most of the songs written for the Disney Princess movies. Take CD 6, Track 2, or as we more affectionately call it, Mulan. I know every word, every nuance, every beat. And while it's actually a catchy tune, I am getting quite tired of it. Yet, every morning, the minute we get into the car (after listening to the traffic, of course), Petra requests CD 6, Track 2.
Speaking of Disney, Petra and I are watching The Little Mermaid 2, the story of Melody, Ariel's daughter. It's not bad, but the animation isn't nearly as strong as a the first and not a surprise either since it was just a straight-to-video release.
I can't believe I'm wasting this much time posting about Disney. That damn machine.
And just wait until I show off the new Disney Princess fashion designs my mother made for Petra's dolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment