Friday, August 25, 2006

My latest obsession: the Q

I have to admit, I am so completely over my Treo 600 it's not even funny. It's been acting strangely for about five months now (it doesn't help, I'm sure, that I've dropped it a bajillion times) and I really want a new PDA phone.

Something lovely.

Something thin.

Something like the Motorola Q.

Go check it out and take the 360-degree tour. Isn't it amazing? It's the same thickness as the Razr and it has a full QWERTY keyboard. The only problem as I see it is that it's not yet available (and I stress the word, "yet") in a GSM flavor for TMobile, my provider of choice.

I have a ring into a friend at Motorola to get the line on when that version will be out, but I haven't heard anything yet. Let's hope it's soon. I don't know that I can wait very long....

No comments: