Saturday, August 12, 2006

The sickness...

Petra has the sickness again...or at least a very bad cold. It kept her and me up most of the night; yes, I realize that of all nights I needed sleep it was last night.

Never-the-mind. I managed to sleep in a bit this morning. Petra even brought over her favorite Aunt Molly dime-store teddy bear for me to hug while I slept.

And good ole Natche: the car was cleaned and fully stocked with party supplies while we slept.

But back to Petra. She doesn't have a fever and appears to be her normal self today; the poor thing, however, has a bright red nose from blowing it so much. But she's wearing those darn Cars pajamas--she refuses to take them off when we're home--and she's drinking chocolate milk while watching the Wiggles Hot Potato Live tour DVD. I think she'll manage through the cold.

No comments: