Thursday, August 03, 2006

Poop Soup and other lovely topics

What's up with us this week...

  • Petra has a stomach bug and has had the nastiest diarrhea for almost two days now. Seriously, her poop is gross and smelly and as a result she's developed a lovely butt rash that I'm sure will be difficult to treat.

  • We attended a family briss the other day. I was very nervous in the days leading up to the ceremony, but had nothing to fear. The event was lovely; the moyel was a pediatrician; and the service was quite touching.

  • The poison ivy that shut me down for an entire week has abated. I no longer want to scratch my skin raw and the huge, ugly burn-like rashes are barely perceptible now.

  • Petra's daycare just called. There's been an outbreak of lice. Though she hasn't shown any signs of infestation, we are on serious bug alert for the next few days.

  • We have a baby shower to attend on Saturday.

I need a vacation.

No comments: