I am such a bad mom. Certainly not in the top ten worst, but getting up there (or down there, depending on how you look at it).
I spent most of today alternating between yelling at my four-year old and wondering how much it would cost me to take a solo vacation to somewhere warm and kid-free. Seriously.
I really have to wonder sometimes if I'm cut out for this. I cringe at the first whingy, whiny sound I hear and shake at the thought of doing this mom-thing full-time. Isn't that so wrong? Isn't that why I had kids in the first place? To spend time with them...to teach them to be great people...to help them find their place in this world?
If so, I'm really doing a poor job, I have to admit. Maybe all of the poop and vomit and ungrateful attitudes are just getting to me. Or maybe I'm just not cut out for the job...
No comments:
Post a Comment